CM-AT

Autism is just more than a developmental disorder. It also comes with all sorts of medical stuff too. It ranges from kid to kid. Some of the stuff that we deal with is major digestive issues. He goes #2 about once a week and it is ginormous and the worst smell I have ever came across. He also gets candida and has a rash on his cheeks, I notice that he "stims" a whole lot more when this is flared up. Hopefully the CM-AT will help this, and Help to clear his head. A lot of D.A.N. Dr's think that the nutrients aren't getting to these kiddo's because of digestive problems and get into the bloodstream wrong and then into the brain. Yeah I know it sounds dumb the way I put it, so just read the book "Healing and preventing Autism" by Jenny McCarthy, and DR. Stan Kratiznel. It explains it a whole lot better than I do. Pretty much if the drug works then they won't have to be on the GFCF diet.

No comments: